Your Voice Matters
Here is a list of the 10 undecideds in the US House on the Trump/GOP replacement. If you live there or you know someone who lives in one of those districts, their voice is especially important. So please make your voice hear.
That said, calls, letter, office visits, and faxes to every member of Congress matters! Here are the ways is matters.
- Calls to Democrats and Republicans that are against will make them more vocal;
- Calls to people who are very supportive could push them to change their mind or at least stay out of the media;
- Calls to undecideds could push them to make their decision one way or the other.
In short, your voice matters and your actions matter no matter where you live and no matter what kind of Representation you have.
Ready to take action?
Take action today:
- Call your US House Representative at 202-224-3121
- Write your Representative here ➜ https://goo.gl/89LgNe
If you need some help talking to Congressional staff. (1) Say you are against Trumpcare and share your story or a fact that is compelling to you or (2) follow some of the ideas suggested below.
Here are helpful call script ideas:
- Hello, my name is [NAME]. I am from [CITY] and my ZIP code is [#####].
- I am calling to ask you to reject the Republican healthcare plan, the “American Health Care Act.”
- This legislation will mean 24 million more Americans will not have health insurance.
- It would hike premiums for older, low-income Americans, while giving tax cuts to the wealthy.
- We need a healthcare plan that expands coverage for hardworking American families and lowers the costs for coverage, but this plan would do the opposite.
- When so many families are still struggling to get the care they need, this giveaway to the rich is unacceptable.
- I urge you to oppose the “American Health Care Act” or as many are calling it “Trumpcare”
Let’s keep fighting together!